Career Development services directed at providing all students with career awareness, self-development and career decision-making must be an integral part of a student's educational experience. It is this kind of experience that will help the students to learn, think, consider and make realistic decisions about their opportunities.
Academic and CTE Scholarship Information
Career Development Program Resources
- Calendar of Events & Deadlines
- Program Approval Policy
- NEW: Program of Work Online Fillable Form
- Part 1 - Online Form
- Review and complete parts 2 & 3 (below) before completing the online form.
- Part 2 - Required Attachment: Timeline/Activities/Assessments
- Download and complete prior to completing the online form. You will need to upload this file.
- Part 3 - Required Attachment: Licensed Personnel Record/MIS03
- You will need to upload this when completing the online form.
- Questions - contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Part 1 - Online Form
- Year End Narrative Fillable Template
- Teacher Licensing
Professional Groups and Links
American Counseling Association
- Message from ACA: "We understand this global pandemic means significant changes to how you are fulfilling your professional responsibilities.
- During times like this, counselors play a crucial role in sharing accurate public information, and in helping clients maintain perspective while providing methods of coping and continuing their wellness strategies.”
ASCA COVID-19 Resources
- ASCA has put together some suggestions and resources to consider as you provide support to your students regarding COVID-19. Before you take any action, consult with your district to discover any guidance or response initiatives it has in place, so your actions align with school and district programs. School counselors also should:
- Encourage parents to limit their children's exposure to the media
- Provide a calming influence for students as needed
- Help students address their fears
National Career Development Association
- NCDA’s COVID-19 Career and Mental Health Resources: There are countless resources, lists, webinars and tools being circulated to support helping professionals during this global pandemic. NCDA will update this page continuously.