North Dakota Department of Career and Technical Education is seeking nominations for the CTE Director’s Award of Excellence.
Administrators are encouraged to nominate a worthy program from their institution. This award is an acknowledgement of superior CTE programs in North Dakota. Nominations may be from secondary, postsecondary, or continued education levels that have been operational for at least two years in the areas of:
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Career Development
- Educational Equity/Nontraditional Careers
- Family & Consumer Sciences Education
- Health Sciences Education
- Information Technology Education
- Marketing Education
- Special Populations
- Technology & Engineering Education
- Trade, Industry, & Technical Education
Applications are due May 14th, 2021.
- Award winners will be recognized at the Annual CTE Professional Development Conference, which will be on August 9 -11 at the Bismarck Event Center.
- A previous award winner is not eligible to win again until five years have lapsed.
More information and an online application can be found here. Please consider nominating your worthy program.