Goals for the Exhibits:
- Have CTE students and CTSO members demonstrate and explain to legislators and others the purpose of the exhibit (i.e, what the students learned).
- Help legislators and others experience hands-on demonstrations to learn about the quality education that is taking place in North Dakota CTE programs and Student Organizations.
Types of Exhibits Wanted:
- Interactive, working demonstrations/displays of student’s work.
- Hands-on exhibits that get legislators and others involved.
Important Messages that CTSO Exhibits Should Communicate:
- CTE provides unique opportunities for students to foster the development of leadership, collaboration, strategy, accountability, creativity, and critical-thinking skills needed to be successful in and out of the workplace.
- CTSOs offer the opportunities for young leaders to work with and help others be more successful.
Important Messages that your CTE Program’s Exhibit Should Communicate:
- CTE can be the route to exciting, well-paid careers in many fields, including those in a variety of high-tech, health, and other emerging career fields.
- CTE teaches English, Math, and Science skills in the context of career interests.
- CTE expands a student’s career option by helping the student develop transferable skills and universal work- place attitudes.
For questions or additional Information, please contact Tracy Becker email@example.com.
We are no longer accepting applications for exhibits at this event. If you need to make changes to your current application, please contact Tracy Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 701-328-3178.