The vision of Business Education in North Dakota is to assist students in applying business concepts and advancing technologies to their personal lives, other academic areas, and future careers in order to become competitive and productive citizens in a global society.
Current State Programs - Business Education
Adobe Exchange Education
Free professional development and resources.
- BE Publishing provides teachers with a host of CTE content including eTexts, instructor resources, student worksheets, and a lot more.
Business Education Facebook Page
Collaboration of business education teachers on Facebook.
- iCEV has developed a Distance Learning page for teachers to complete to see if a complimentary pilot will fit their needs for the rest of the school year. Visit the iCEV Distance Learning page.
- Distance Learning with iCEV for CTE
DANIELS FUND – Case Studies
- The Daniels Fund materials are provided FREE to educators. There are mini-cases added twice a month. You can download the case, and the discussion points to use in the classroom (or distance learning) and have students discussion the discussion points. Download whatever you want, all they ask is that you give them a number of how many students will be using them.
Everfi – Financial Literacy
- Resources available for Microsoft and Adobe software, Management, Entrepreneurship, Financial Literacy, etc.
Knowledge Matters (virtual business challenge)
- Knowledge Matters’ simulations are cloud-based and accessible from any device or browser for remote learning. The servers are digital simulations are completely operational around the world. If you have questions, support is available via email@example.com. Virtual Business for High School and Case Simulations for College.
MBA Research and Consortium
- North Dakota is a member state of the consortium. The Learning Center for students is now free through June 30, 2020 and include content for Business Law, Emotional Intelligence, Entrepreneurship, etc. Log into State’s Connection - All materials in there are free: ethical situations (Gray Zone), project ideas, rubrics, resources, bookmarks (online resources), etc.