ACT Resources for Educators
- ACTE is continually adding and updating resources. Visit their website for the latest available content.
- Planning for a COVID-19 Impacted School Year
Advance CTE will share resources and updates to aid in the delivery of high-quality CTE virtually.
Career Outlook Magazine and Career Outlook User's Guide
- CEV has developed a Distance Learning page for teachers to complete to see if a complimentary pilot will fit their needs for the rest of the school year. Visit the CEV Distance Learning page
- Distance Learning with iCEV for CTE
CRACTC/RACTC/GNWACTC Current Course Offerings
Distance Learning Resources from the Smithsonian
- Offering 90-day digital access to free remote learning resources. Resources available for Microsoft and Adobe software, Management, Entrepreneurship, Financial Literacy, etc.
NDREA Online Resources/Webinar Schedule
North Dakota Center for Distance Education
Educators with RUReady.ND.gov Professional Center accounts can access a variety of lessons across subject areas in the Resources section. Lesson plans are organized by school subject.
Click here for more information about access to the RUReady.ND.gov Professional Center and RUReady.ND.gov.
White House OSTP Leads Effort to Increase Access to Online Education Resources
- TechforLearners.org, a new resource for educators, administrators, and public officials who are turning to online learning as coronavirus response disrupts the school year.