ACT Resources for Educators
- Some resources are free, others are free until 6/30/2020.
- ACTE is continually adding and updating resources. Visit their website for the latest available content.
Advance CTE will share resources and updates to aid in the delivery of high-quality CTE virtually.
Career Outlook Magazine and Career Outlook User's Guide
- CEV has developed a Distance Learning page for teachers to complete to see if a complimentary pilot will fit their needs for the rest of the school year. Visit the CEV Distance Learning page
- Distance Learning with iCEV for CTE
CRACTC/RACTC/GNWACTC Current Course Offerings
Distance Learning Resources from the Smithsonian
- Offering 90-day digital access to free remote learning resources. Resources available for Microsoft and Adobe software, Management, Entrepreneurship, Financial Literacy, etc.
NDREA Online Resources/Webinar Schedule
North Dakota Center for Distance Education
Educators with RUReady.ND.gov Professional Center accounts can access a variety of lessons across subject areas in the Resources section. Lesson plans are organized by school subject.
Click here for more information about access to the RUReady.ND.gov Professional Center and RUReady.ND.gov.
Western Dakota CTE Virtual Centers (CRACTC/RACTC/GNWACTC)
- The Western Dakota CTE Virtual Centers (CRACTC/RACTC/GNWACTC) would like to offer online course assistance to CTE teachers throughout North Dakota. Below is a list of our current course offerings that our teachers developed and provide in an online modality. Please click on the link for more information on how to access and/or collaborate for more assistance.
White House OSTP Leads Effort to Increase Access to Online Education Resources
- TechforLearners.org, a new resource for educators, administrators, and public officials who are turning to online learning as coronavirus response disrupts the school year.